Our client, a large, multinational insurance company, currently has a job opening for a junior Business Intelligence Developer.
You will be joining a team that is responsible for the timely and accurate production and ETL of financial data from back end systems to the presentation and user level.
This is a new position on a newly created team that is growing. As such there will be opportunity for advancement.
• Maintain current Database and reporting environment.
• Develop new databases as required to meet business needs.
• Provide metrics for executive reporting on system utilization.
• Provide end user support for all tools and custom applications.
• Support for front end deployments of OBIEE, Smartview, and Executive Viewer.
• 1 – 3 years of working with database and OLAP technologies, multidimensional experience is preferred but relational will also be considered.
• 1 -3 years of programming experience, preferably scripting – python, SQL, bash, batch, Perl, VB.
• 1-3 years of experience with business intelligence tools, ideally from the Oracle Hyperion stack or OBI, Microstrategy, QlikView etc.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field (maths, engineering, physics...etc) or 3-5 years of business related experience.
• Knowledge of PeopleSoft General Ledgers and/or Oracle EPM applications(Hyperion Planning, Hyperion Financial Management, Hyperion Profitability and Cost Management and/or Financial Close Manager) , and financial reporting a plus.
If you believe that you, or somebody you know could be the right ETL Developer for this role, please do not hesitate to contact. Stephen Waters on 016621000 or click apply.