QA Lead – Financial Services
The role requires someone who demonstrates an appropriate level of skill and expertise in test planning, execution, estimation and automation of the QA cycle. The primary function is the planning of QA phases, and leading QA resources through of QA cycles. Responsibilities will include interpreting functional specifications, planning test cycles, ensuring cycles are executed to agreed timelines, efficient use of automated testing and that releases are signed off for release. To apply send your cv via the link or call Ryan on 012449531.
• Responsible for management of all Quality Assurance functions include planning, strategy, testing execution and tools.
• Works with the Project Manager and other technical leaders to establish time tables and agree on a Quality Assurance plan
• Ensure that QA process is documented and communicated and adequate to ensure agreed quality levels for the application.
• Ensure traceability of test cases to requirements, working with the project Business Analyst to ensure all requirements are tested.
• Works with technical analysts to identify unit testing coverage and ensure any gaps are documented and addressed.
• Work with Testing Coordinator to ensure testing of functional areas is complete, tracked and on-schedule.
• Coordinates performance testing and ensures that performance standards are communicated and documented.
• Oversees determination of need, selection and implementation, and maintenance of QA tools.
• QA issue prioritisation and resolution facilitation.
Required Experience & Skills
• Minimum 8 years QA and software testing experience
• Minimum of 3 years as a Test Lead
• Experience in Line management and performance management
• Previous experience in leading and mentoring QA resources at all levels
• Exposure to project delivery using test automation tools and frameworks
• Experience working in different testing methodologies i.e. Agile, Waterfall
• Experience with Test management tools
• Ability to prioritise own and team tasks and delegate to team members manage time and project priorities
• Ability to influence Stakeholders
• Experience with Oracle and SQL server databases
• Experience implementing best practice methodologies and processes
• Experience in designing and implementing test strategy
• Experience working with geographically dispersed teams