We are seeking a great communicator with a solid technical base.
ANS are an innovative IT solutions company specializing in IT Support, Network Roll Outs and Cloud Technology.
Our team of professionals are competent and highly trained to Cisco, Fortinet, VMWARE, Hyper-V and Microsoft Gold standards. We train our team to design, build and maintain be-spoke cloud and network solutions using the latest technology from Dell, HP and Office 365.
We are currently recruiting for a Helpdesk/Field Service Engineer.
The role will be primarily based on our head office in Blancherstown providing remote support to our client as well and working with our NOC team on monitoring and managing client sites. The role will also involve site visits and project roll outs.
- This role will require a bright and ambitious individual who is focused on communicating and consulting with the client and taking ownership of tasks.
- The individual will be a fully competent Tier 2 Engineer, comfortable learning and have some knowledge of Tier 3 and have ambitions of following our 2 year training program and becoming a Tier 3 engineer over time.
- The successful candidate will have intricate knowledge of the fundamentals of IT from resolving everyday end-user hardware and software issues through to networking. The successful candidate will have sound knowledge of servers and a thirst for knowledge in this department.
- The candidate will need to be comfortable with domain roll outs, AD, Firewall Setup and troubleshooting, DNS etc..
- Experience rolling out and supporting Office 365, Hyper-V, Server 2012 & VPN networks would be a distinct advantage.
- Most of all the candidate will want to learn and enjoy technology and share the enthusiasm of the team.
Examples of the type of work involved
· Day to day IT Support – resolving end-user tickets. The majority of our clients work on a windows client server network. Our client are mainly Irish SMEs ranging from 1 - 150 users.
· We support a number of multinational clients. Our engineers would regularity visit these sites and provide onsite support. The tasks are mainly helpdesk and deskside support as well as being involved in project work. This role will involve being backup to these engineers in the event the engineer is on leave or sick. The successful candidate will be fully trained up on all sites.
Examples of project engineering work recently completed:
o Office 365 migration from on premise exchange
o 2 physical Server migration from onsite SBS2008 to 2 x Virtual Server hosted via Hyper-V or VMWare
o Disaster Recovery Solution implement – failover server onsite replicated in a failover server solution in a data centre.
o Network roll out for 18 staff – including Server 2012 Hyper-V, Windows 7/10 client, Firewall with VPN and failover internet line, in-house CRM system integration.
Full Visa and fluent English
Can interview soon
Full clean driving license
Start Date is immediately. Email cv's and cover-letter to email@example.com