Application Implementation Consultant -
Office and field based implementation consultant role including, testing, installation and support of bespoke systems.
* Provice consultancy to all customers on IT that interact with our software.
* Creating documentation for plans and software fixes.
* Providing remote and onsite support as and when required.
* Escalating highly complex issues to Senior Consultant.
* Direct liaison and customer requirements gathering for new projects.
* Direct liaison with 3rd party support to log and manage faults through to resolution and implementation on customer sites.
* Completing visit reports, and customer reports
* 3+ years supporting Windows environments
* Strong USB hardware troubleshooting experience
* Strong experience VPN or RAS
* Experience in Networking and TCP/IP knowledge
* Good knowledge and troubleshooting skills in Windows Server
* Good knowledge and troubleshooting of Microsoft SQL Server 2005 and upwards
* Knowledge of software deployment such as SCCM
* Strong ability in training end users
* Stakeholder Management
* Customer facing with excellent communication skills