A number of Senior Software Engineer – Enterprise Cloud are required for a dynamic software company based in Athlone in Ireland. This will suit a senior engineer who wants to explore the world of Cloud based Development and Deployment within a next generation cloud based enterprise platform. The project involves both transformation and building new services to be offered to customers in "as a service" model. We are looking for creative self-starters and individual contributors who wants to be part of this challenging project.
Overseas candidates are welcome and Interviews will be done by remote tools (Skype / Phone)
- Designing, developing and testing within an Engineering Scrum Team in an innovative cloud based project.
- Working with the latest technologies in the market including Enterprise Java, Dev-Ops, Continuous Integration, Open source cloud platforms to name a few.
- It is expected that you bring your own experience and ideas to the development and configuration platform and you will be responsible for developing a standard of high quality code/script in an agile environment including unit testing and other types of functional and non-functional testing.
- A 3rd level degree in Computer Science / IT
- Very strong knowledge of Enterprise Java and Web Services including REST
- 2+ years’ experience with cloud infrastructures (hands-on) – AWS, Cloud Foundry, Open Stack etc.
- Experience with Docker, Vagrant, Mesos, Aurora, Zookeeper – in general application deployment, management, scheduling and execution in cloud
- Experience of application deployment in bare metal, VMs, blades etc.
- Experience working with Junit, JMeter, Maven, ANT, GIT, SVN, BitBucket, Jenkins, Bamboo etc.
Remuneration / Benefits:
- Excellent starting salary (depending on experience level)
- 5% pension (matching contribution)
- Private health insurance
- Remote interview process if necessary to accommodate overseas applicants
- Relocation help and guidance