Senior Technical Consultant (Java/Presales) Dublin
My client, a leading multinational in ecommerce software, installation and maintenance has a requirement for a Senior Technical Consultant with specific background in Java based Open Source development (incl. Spring and Hibernate Frameworks) but also with exceptional client interaction experience.
This role is to work closely with the Sales team and client IT decision makers to help with initial implementation architecture and ensuring the technical requirements and capabilities of my client’s offering matches closely.
• Provide product consulting to partners and customers
• Provide technical information and supervision to partners and customers
• Respond to documents (e.g. RFPs) in close cooperation with the sales team
• Demonstrate software solutions in front of prospects, existing clients and partners
· Identify needs and requirements of customers and prospects so that demonstrations are customized to the customer’s specific interests
• Provide product presentations, architecture reviews, application discussions and prototype development as needed
• Provide partner / customer training as needed
• Bachelor's degree and experience in computer science, software engineering, and/or systems engineering
• Strong Java development experience (There will be a coding exercise / technical interview as part of screening process)
• Experience in technical pre / post sales in internet web site development, portal, web content management and/or social collaboration industry in general
• Exposure to Java frameworks such as Spring and Hibernate
• Prior experience with ecommerce portal solutions is a strong bonus
• Excellent interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
To learn more about this role and client, please forward your CV in confidence stating required salary and availability. Please note, the client is unable to sponsor candidates who are ineligible to work in Ireland.