* Implementation of compl;ex project with multiple systems involved and various stakeholders axcross EMEA finance
* Work with the relevant line areas to progress and implement Finance-sponsored projects and initiatives;
* Represent Finance in a number of other initiatives, sponsored by the business or other support areas;
* Maintain a system "strawman" for Finance across the EMEA region and ensure that any systems change, either globally or at regional level, is consistent with that strawman;
* Direct the Technology budget/spend at projects and systems initiatives that will give the biggest benefit to Finance;
* Construct, maintain and test Finance's Continuity of Business plans
* Minimum of 6 years experience as a Project Manager or Business Analyst within the banking secctor
* Excellent and theorough knowledge of finance systems infrastructure
* Good Product Knowledge including end-toend product flows
* Goof Local Regulatory Reporting knowledge
* Good knowledge of Basel III Capital and CRD4 Liquidity requirments
This role is fast moving, so if you are anyone you know is interested, please get in Contact ASAP
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.