Project Manager – 12 month contract – Ballina
Solas Consulting are proud to partner with a global client for this very attractive 12 months contract position based in Ballina, Co. Mayo. The ideal candidate will be familiar with all aspects of the IT Work stream. He/she will function within a matrix management environment as Project Manager.
The perfect candidate will have worked on a number of large and complex IT Projects
My client is a well established prestigious independent consultancy delivering management and technology capabilities to align and optimise processes, IT and operating models with business strategy.
• Project Manager with a minimum of 10 years project management experience in delivering IT based business projects
• An ideal Project Manager will have PM qualifications in a recognized methodology (e.g. PMP, Prince2)
• Excellent project management planning and delivery skills working within a PMO
• Internal and external stakeholder management across the business, internal IT and integrating the external supplier teams
• You as Project Manager with have a solid communication skills and demonstrable experience of successful delivery of circa €1m+ IT projects
• Project Manager who embraces the established SDLC processes, methods & tools to manage effective project delivery across scope, cost & quality
• Actively engages stakeholders in managing communications to ensure that risks are mitigated, issues are dealt with & project outlook is understood by all
• Tracks & reports on project progress & outlook, including resourcing and project budget to Project Management Office
This is a solid opportunity for a Project Manager. If you are happy to be represented and be put forward for this role Project Manager – Ballina, County Mayo- 12 months contract - (or would like more information) please send me an email to john(a)solasconsulting.ie or call 01 2449516, indicating if you wish to be represented by Solas Consulting Group.