Technical Architect (.Net) – Great Opportunity
We are actively seeking a .Net Technical Architect to join an expanding Development Team in Dublin City Centre. Our clients offer award winning solutions that enable Financial Institutions to manage tasks efficiently and profitably. As the .Net Technical Architect you will lead a team of client project technical leads, offering technology direction, solution design direction and provide governance and support across the solution. To Apply send your cv via the link or call Ryan on 012449520 for more info
• As the .Net Technical Architect you will also lead complex customer systems deployed across multiple countries.
• Work with our CTO to deliver a set of technical standards
• Review and govern that these standards are being implemented across projects
• Translate complex business problems into sound technical solutions.
• Working with customer architects to understand customers infrastructure and systems
• Apply software design theories and principles in researching, designing, and developing software interfaces.
• Working with business analysts throughout the analysis phase to understand project requirements in order to create technical designs to meet these requirements
• Reviewing technical leads and developers deliverables to ensure they are in line with the original technical designs and are of a high quality
• Strong Technical Architect experience within a .Net environment
• Experience building public facing websites written in asp.net which are secure, performant highly scalable, and remotely maintainable
• 5 years ASP.NET, C# or Java, SQL development experience essential up to .Net 4.5
• Skilled using / implementing Design patterns.
• Skilled using any Inversion of Control Container.
• Strong expertise with two or more of the following technologies: HTML, CSS, Ajax, JQuery, JSON, ASP.NET, and MVC Framework
• Database design / programming with MS SQL Server (2008 2012) and Oracle
• Expertise with distributed architecture technologies such as Web services, preferable with WCF technology
• Experience with MS Workflow Foundation (3.0 and 4.0) is a plus.
• Familiar with Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2010 / 2012.
• Experience with Agile Methodologies
• Strong OOP / OOD skills and solid skills implementing Design patterns and parallel algorithms
• Strong experience with unit testing and mocking frameworks
• Ideally MS Certified (Solutions & or architecture)
If you are happy to be represented and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please send me CV via the link or call me (T: 01 2449520) indicating if you wish to be represented by Solas Consulting Group.