Field Service Engineer - Midlands
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced individual to join Datapac's highly successful ICT team.
The role will provide engineering services to support Datapac contracts and customers, completing diagnostics, troubleshooting and repair work on IT hardware/printers.
You will work as part of a focused and experienced Service Delivery team attending customer sites in this field based role.
The role will involve extensive customer interaction in a fast paced environment.
Specific technical skills or other qualifications required:
The following technical qualifications would be of interest to us and while some are essential, others will give you an advantage in your application:
- Strong support / repair knowledge of printer and desktop hardware is essential
- Support knowledge of Servers, MS Office and MS Windows is essential
- Networking skills are an advantage
- Strong diagnostic skills
- 2 years’ experience in an IT support based role is essential
- 2 years or more in a customer service based role is essential
We are interested in hearing from you if you:
· Have a professional approach
· Can work independently
· Have excellent problem solving and customer service skills
· Have excellent communication skills
· Are self-motivated and energetic
· Are ambitious and positive
· Have strong attention to detail
This position would be ideal for you if you like the idea of:
· A field based role
· Using your technical knowledge to work with customers to diagnose and fix problems
· Working in a professional environment as part of an experienced and highly skilled team
The role will best suit someone based in the Midlands. A full clean driving licence is essential. A company vehicle will be provided.