IT JOBS- Our client a Leading and Global Fintech company who specialize in Financial Software and who are well known in their space have an excellent Job Opportunity for Application Support Analyst to join their very talented technology team in Dublin. It is a great time for an IT individual who have an interest in getting exposure to new technologies. It is paying a very competitive salary and have one of the best benefit packages in the industry.
• Take responsibility for the managing and supporting of their application
• Responsible for monitoring their Proprietary and existing third party applications
• Work closely with the Post Trade product managers on ad-hoc technical automation projects in a cross platform environment (Unix/Windows)
• Produce reports from Sybase and Oracle databases
• Monitor log files for trade problems and initiate follow-up actions
• Test and implement new software releases and configuration changes from both internal and external developers
• Liaise between front and back office to resolve issues
Experience and Skills:
• Experience troubleshooting and coding java an advantage
• Experience with SWIFT an advantage
• Experience with FIX protocol an advantage
• 3rd level qualification in IT.
• Strong SQL skills
• Experience in shell scripting an advantage
• Good understanding of networking, operating systems architecture, message queuing, email delivery and internet protocols.
• Experience with financial applications within an equities environment a distinct advantage
• Working knowledge of MS Office a distinct advantage
• Client focused
• Excellent communication skills.
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity and would love to join a very technology driven company who will provide you with a great growth path and exposure to greatest technologies in the industry and you also meet the requirements above please give Stacy Keogh a call on 016621000 Click on apply now.