IT JOBS- My client a leading Fintech Company in Dublin have a really great Job Opportunity for a QA Automation Engineer who is at the beginning stage of their Automation career in QA and who wants to gain more experience and eventually take ownership of Automation on the QA Team. It’s paying a good salary, benefit package and has strong growth capabilities. Great location with parking and Luas line is directly outside the office.
• Automation of functional and performance tests.
• Develop and maintain automated test scripts using existing framework.
• Develop manual and automated test scripts with aggressive time schedules for various types of testing: usability, functional, regression, cross-browser, security and performance.
• Defect tracking and prioritization, troubleshoot and isolate problems.
• Maintain and enhance automated test suite, performing maintenance as needed.
• Support and debug of existing services within the company.
• Develops, maintains and executes automated, regression, and production verification and validation test strategies and scripts.
• Usage of bug tracking Database (Jira) including logging, re-testing and closing issues.
• Sign-off of test cases ran after testing phase in release is complete.
• Demonstrates understanding and exposure to Load Testing, Performance Testing and Security Testing.
Experience and qualifications:
• 2-3 years’ experience working in a QA role on a web-based application with 6 months to 1 year of hand-on experience in automation.
• In-depth experience in developing and maintaining automation frameworks.
• Proficient scripting and automation capabilities in Java.
• Experience with automation tools such as Selenium web driver, Test NG, Maven.
• Educated to degree level, preferably in an IT discipline.
• Knowledge of Confluence, Invision, Agile methodology, Mobile Testing would be an advantage.
If you are meeting most of the requirements and feel this is an a great opportunity for you to join an innovative, design focused Fintech company in Dublin please click on apply now or call Stacy on 016621000