This is an excellent IT Job opportunity with a rapidly growing and exciting tech firm. They are growing through significant growth and this is an opportunity to be part of it. The company offers flexible working hours, early starts, early finishes/ later starts, later finishes. Also, a competitive salary, parking and a few meters from the Red Line Luas.
Our client is a leading Irish FinTech firm providing Software as a Service (SaaS) governance, risk and compliance software solutions globally. Their customers are leading names in the global financial services and corporate space. Their business has doubled in the past 24 months and will double again in the next 24 months.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic, successful and forward-thinking team that is dedicated to bespoke software development in the critical areas of risk and compliance. Their Product Management Team is integral to the continued expansion and growth of the platform and the Technical Business Analyst is an important addition to the team as they strive to engineer further growth around the globe.
The ideal candidate will have had exposure and experience creating both internal and external documentation for complex and technical customer facing solutions in an agile environment. He/she will specifically have experience working in a software company working primarily as a Technical Business Analyst.
The Technical Business Analyst will join the Product Management Team in providing both internal and external documentation. The successful candidate will be expected to have excellent communication skills. As an integral part of their Product Management Team, the Technical Business Analyst must be a strong team player with key attributes such as flexibility, self-motivation and a proactive attitude.
The key responsibilities and skills of this role include but are not limited to, the following:
• Own the Backlog for a specific product or products.
• Champion the delivery of product functionality to support strategic roadmap.
• Responsible for analysis, gathering and documentation of functional and non-functional requirements from all areas of the business.
• Working with the Development team to document user stories that are deliverable within a 2-week sprint that have very clear and testable acceptance criteria that Developers/QA engineers can interpret and deliver.
• Working with the Design Team to help validate user stories that meet user expectations and deliver business outcomes.
• Support technical backlog grooming to enable task breakdown and estimation.
• To act as an interface between the business, design and development team in communicating & refining requirements.
• To own, drive & refine the detailed requirement gathering process.
• Participate in prototyping of new functionality.
• Will own & deliver all customer facing software release related documentation i.e. release notes, etc.
• Potentially involved in European Implementations of larger clients.
The Ideal candidate:
• Proven ability to work on own initiative in a fast-paced customer facing software environment.
• Be proactive.
• Very strong interpersonal skills.
• Strong attention to the finer points of detail.
• Strong problem-solving abilities.
• Have the ability to produce wireframes and detailed process flows.
• Understanding of relational database models
• Possess knowledge and experience of agile development methodology.
• Prior knowledge and experience of Financial Regulatory or Capital Markets.
• Knowledge of Risk management advantageous.
• Knowledge of third party or vendor management processes advantageous.
• Knowledge of project management methodologies and techniques.
• Expertise in industry standard modelling tools and methods.
• Formal product documentation.
• College graduate preferably with a qualification in business or technology.
• Any formal BA training or certification would be advantageous.
• Fluent spoken and written English.
If you are interested in the Technical Business Analyst role please click on apply now or contact Hugh McCarthy on 01 662 1000.