A fantastic opportunity for an experienced DevOps engineer to join a successful, growing and progressing software company based in Dublin
The software team works closely with the head of IT to help deliver complex solutions. Engineers are expected to help to continuously improve both the software and software development practices.
• Perform Configuration management , software builds and release engineering activities
• Plan and schedule release of all deliverables
• Design & maintain scripts and tools to automate all manual steps
• Computer Engineering/Computer Science Degree/IT/Electronics Engineering
(BEng or BSc, Hons)
• 3+ Years DevOps experience
• Solid understanding of SDLC in a continuous delivery environment
• Strong knowledge of continuous delivery tools
• Programming or scripting languages
• Knowledge of databases & development tools
• Build automation tools (e.g. Jenkins)
If you are happy to be represented and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please send me CV via the link or call me (T: 01 2449520) indicating if you wish to be represented by Solas Consulting Group.