Exciting opportunity for Full Stack Web Developer to join an International market-leader in cloud-based solutions with offices in Dublin 14 and USA who embrace the latest open source technologies. This is a career making opportunity to gain experience working the user interface for a number of world class enterprise solutions.
The candidate will be an experienced developer with at least 2+ years in a similar role and have worked with numerous relational databases. Experience in real time stream processing would be very desirable.
· Work with Engineering Team on the design and development of a data pipeline
· Attention to detail and a deep understanding of business needs
· Highly technical and very strong coding skills
· Develop innovative web applications and SaaS-solutions, that are fully featured web applications accesses on multiple browsers and devices.
· Create solution design and communicate to product owners
· Work to an agile methodology with the product and project teams to deliver product features and deliverables
· 4+ years experience professional web development
· Professional experience with MVC style web application frameworks (Django, Ruby on Rails, Symfony).
· Proficiency with front end technologies : CSS3 (LESS or SASS), HTML5, knowledge of CSS methodologies (BEM) a plus.
· Proficiency with an object-oriented programming language (Python, PHP, Ruby, Java).
· Demonstrable experience in working with and creating RESTful APIs
· Experience with modern JS bundling tools (Webpack, Browserfy)
· Good understanding of relational databases and relation database design paradigms.
· Wants to be part of a team that is committed to delivering high quality innovative products.
· Wants to be part of a culture that is committed to sharing and enhancing the knowledge of the wider team supporting team wide learning and success.
· Have a curious mindset – about what you do, the technology you use and how you connect with others to deliver products that we are proud to deliver to our clients.