The Project Manager will have experience in an agile environment and hold project management certification (PMP, Prince 2). The Project Manager will be based onsite and the Project Manager should have client-facing experience with strong project management skills. The Project Manager will define project objectives and have proven risk and change management experience.
* Managing the delivery of projects using agile methodology and client liaison.
* Converting the agreed scope into high-quality, integrated plans with the delivery and development teams.
* Ensure on-time delivery within scope and budget of projects to end-client.
* Maintaining, tracking and managing the project plans to enable accurate reporting and decision-making.
* Provide continual process improvement to processes and tools for project management.
The Project Manager will have a proven track record of scoping and delivering complex technology and business solutions in a client-facing environment.
Qualifications and Experience:
* Hold a Third Level Degree with 5 years plus experience in an IT Project Management role.
* Knowledge and experience in an Agile environment managing large projects.
* Excellent communicator, personable and great organisation skills.
* Outstanding leadership and team management experience across multiple work streams.
* Ability to work under pressure and a strong client focus.
* IT infrastructure project management experience
Keywords: Project Manager / Agile / Client Facing / Service Delivery / Network / Infrastructure / Project Management