Technology Lead Security Services - EMEA
itContracting are pleased to be partnering with our client, a global financial services company, in the hiring of a senior Information Security Technology professional to lead their Security Services for the EMEA region.
This is a senior Leadership role requiring deep Information and Cyber Security and Security Operations knowledge and expertise. You will have responsibility for leading and coordination security services for the business across the EMEA region with management responsibility for tower leads and security teams.
Key Responsibilities and Experience:
* A minimum of 5 years in a managerial/senior leadership level leading Security Operations/Services/CIRT teams
* Experience working within a global environment for a large, ITIL aligned enterprise environment
* Deep sectoral knowledge in Cyber and Information Security, including SecOps, Incident Response, Threat Management and Mitigation, Information Security Architecture and current Security technologies and trends
* Knowledge of ITSM best practices and ITIL
* Strong industry qualifications including ideally certification such as CISSP, CISA, CISM and ITIL. Additional technical vendor qualification and Project Management or Architecture qualifications would be of benefit
* Good knowledge across IT infrastructure and technologies such as Networking, Systems and Platforms and Virtualization
* Ability to lead large, geographically dispersed, multi-skilled teams
This is an excellent career opportunity to join a leading Cyber and Information Security centre with a major multinational in an executive, leadership level role, with excellent remuneration and benefits. If you wish to apply for this role please send a copy of your latest CV to Tom Leonard in itContracting via the relevant links or call 01 218 7721 to discuss further. All correspondence will be treated in the strictest of confidence.