You will be part of a team that is driving fast-paced growth, innovation and a start-up mindset within a global corporate enterprise coordinating with internal back-end developers and the product teams to optimise and improve websites as well as developing new applications and functionalities for the business moving forward.
* Overall delivery of software components working in collaboration with product and design teams
* Collaborating with other technology teams to ensure integrated end-to-end design and integration.
* Enforcing existing process guidelines; drives new processes, guidelines, team rules, and best practices.
* Able to research and learn new methodologies and technologies and bring knowledge to the team
Skills & Experience Required:
* Proficient in HTML/CSS
* Professional experience in Angular JS framework.
* Commercial experience with Angular.js/React/Vue technologies
* Experience with Redux
* Expert knowledge of building high performing and available websites and how to apply page performance optimisation techniques
* Adept at building and maintaining cross browser/device compatible sites
* Exposure or appreciation of agile development practices
Highly competitive rewards and benefits package on offer to the successful candidate.
Interested applicants should apply below or contact Alison Ganly at Reperio on 01 5253404
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.