TalentScope Recruitment Solutions, on behalf of our client in Dublin is seeking 2 Onsite/Inhouse Engineers with previous client-facing experience.
The ideal candidates would hold demonstrable experience in a number of the following areas:
- Level 2 technical on-site support
- Visiting customer sites 5/6 times per week
- High proficiency working with Active Directory - Adding users to networks / Setting them up
- Antivirus - McAfee, AVG
- Firewalls Sonicwall
- Ability to logon to server - check backups
- Experience working with the Microsoft stack
- Exposure to virtualisation technologies - VMware/Hyper-V
- 2 to 3 years’ experience working in a customer facing IT support role, preferably in a field engineer role or Onite Engineering role for a Managed Services Provider
- Experience with Microsoft Windows 7 & 8 and Server 2008, 2012.
- Experience with Office 365 platforms Exchange, Sharepoint, Lync/Skype.
- Experience with Firewalls, Routers & L3 Managed Switches an advantage.
- Working knowledge of wired & wireless networking protocols.
- Working knowledge of telecoms & structured cabling an advantage
- Experience with Hyper-V, VMWare or Azure an advantage.
- Good trouble shooting skills with the ability to think on your feet.
- Microsoft certification MSCA or MCSE a distinct advantage.
- Certification in Office 365/Sonicwall/McAfee an advantage.
For more information on these positions, please reply with a current CV to email@example.com
Full Drivers License and own car required.
PLEASE NOTE - ONLY THOSE CANDIDATES MATCHING THE REQUIRED SKILLS LISTED ABOVE WILL BE CONTACTED IN THE FIRST INSTANCE.
This role will not support applications from candidate who do not hold Irish/EU Citizenship or a current Critical Skills/Stamp 4 permit.