Java Developer - Portuguese Speaker
Exciting opportunity for a Java Developer to work in Lisbon, with 5+ years JAVA development experience and experience with Python.
Our client is looking for Portuguese speakers, currently based in Dublin to relocate to Lisbon. They will provide a working Visa (if required) for the successful candidates.
With offices in London, Germany, the US and China, this company are leading providers of Automated Analytics software and are currently expanding their software development center in Lisbon. Their products are highly complex and they are looking for people with excellent technical skills and strong experience in algorithms and or analytics.
This successful candidate will work within a team of developers, with the opportunity to drive innovative products and technologies.
Job ID: BBBH10762
The ideal candidate will have…
* 5+ years JAVA development experience.
* Experience with Python.
* Solid foundation in good coding practices and standards.
* Good understanding of algorithms.
* Back-end development experience (n-tier).
* Proficiency in Linux.
Why you should be interested in this opportunity:
* Working with Java and Python, but often end up working with many other languages, depending on project and client, therefore the client is happy to invest in your professional development.
Other benefits include:
* Flexible working hours
* Pension scheme
* Free fruits, Breakfast cereals or equivalent of your choice
* Coffee and other hot drinks
* Free drinks on Fridays after 5pm
* Fun and relaxed office with a community feeling
* Monthly socials
Interested, then apply now:
Upload your CV through our APPLY link and once clicked you will be able to upload your CV and enter contact details. We will review CV's within 24 hours and respond to suitable candidates ASAP.
More Information and Similar Roles
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040 or +44 330 335 1710 or +353 (0)21 4217454.
Job ID: BBBH10762