Programme Test Manager - Permanent, South Dublin
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to work with one of Ireland’s leading Retail Banks.
Programme Test Manager and Responsibilities:
Our client is seeking a Senior Test Management professional for a permanent role.
The successful candidate will have a good working knowledge in both Agile and Waterfall environments and be involved in the management of the overall testing of major projects.
· Defining Test Policy, Strategy & Plans
· Managing test business partners
· Identifying & managing test related project risks
· Working with IT and Business teams and third party vendors
What you need:
· 10+ years’ experience in Test Management
· Strong background in management of some or all of the following:
· Functional and Non-Functional Testing
· Test Automation
· Defect Management
· Test Data Management
· Test Environment Management
· Experience with Agile and Waterfall testing approach
· Strong vendor management skills
What’s on offer:
· Competitive salary €80K - €90K per annum
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Carl Stevenson on +353 1 295 2850 for a confidential discussion. Apply via email by email@example.com Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.