IT JOBS- Are you a highly technical and talented QA Engineer who has experience building a framework from scratch and holds excellent Automation skills? Are you looking for the next career move and want to be part of a state-of-the-art business data analysis and visualization solution built exciting new technology? Our client a leading Centre of Excellence in financial services have an exciting IT Job opening for you. As a Senior QA Automation Engineer on this team you will be responsible for designing and implementing an Automation First strategy for quality control and be the go to person for Automation and be the voice on this team.
• This position reports to the Development Manager situated in Dublin. The QA Automation Engineer will interact with the development team, other development teams within QA teams, the business stakeholders, Qlik adopters and other technical groups within Design and develop the Automation Strategy to ensure Quality across the suite of deliverables.
• Bring a mind-set of continuous improvement, recommend approaches and select tooling to deliver an automation first approach to quality controls used within the team.
• Work closely with the development teams to lead, instruct and tailor the automation approach in order to ensure the delivery of robust solutions
• 5+ years in software / data / systems Quality Control and Testing
• 3 years’ experience in test automation for web applications, web services and BI solutions
• Experience setting up automation frameworks from scratch and integration with continuous integration solutions.
• Clear understanding of the purpose and difference between functional / performance / stress / soak and smoke testing.
• Experience with Selenium, HP QuickTest Pro, or other record / replay UI test frameworks
• Familiar with Web Services and Web Services testing
• Integration of automated tests with Continuous Integration solutions such as Bamboo, Hudson or Jenkins.
• Experience with relational databases (Oracle 11g/12c and / or SQL Server)
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or similar discipline, or equivalent education and experience
• Ability to work independently with or without direction and or supervision, portray professional demeanour
• Agile, SCRUM, KANBAN methodologies
This is a great opportunity and is offering an excellent package, growth opportunities and to part of the next new and exciting technologist. If this sounds like something that would be of interest and you meet the requirements please call Stacy Keogh on 016621000 or click on apply now.