At Ammeon, we make sure the future does not leave our customers behind. We do this by accelerating our customers’ IT innovation allowing them to disrupt and compete. We provide consulting, Agile, Cloud, DevOps and automation skills and technologies to deliver this promise.
We are looking for smart, dynamic, and flexible people to help us deliver successful outcomes to our Tier 1 customers in Ireland, the UK and the Nordics. Join us – you will work with the best people, use the most up to date technologies, solve the most challenging customer problems.
- Excellent design and analysis skills
- Very good knowledge and experience with UI design practices, patterns and architecture
- Knowledge or hands on experience on HTML 5, CSS, HTTP, REST,JSON and XML
- Experience of JSCore, NodeJS and RequireJS
- Very strong test UI test experience. Knows how to test common UI components, familiar with common testing frameworks, i.e. Selenium
- Experience of JS test frameworks (Chai and Mocha experience beneficial).
- Knowledge of latest web standards based technologies such as Web Components, ES6+ and latest CSS features
- Knowledge of current modular application build practices and technologies such as Webpack and SystemJS
- Experience in development on AWS.
- Competitive salary
- Life Assurance
- Excellent opportunities to experiment with new technologies
- Learning and development opportunities
- Staff technical talks
- Regular staff competitions
Ammeon is an equal opportunities employer. Ammeon reserves the right to request an employee to be flexible in his or her duties when the business needs require it.
Recruitment agencies need not apply.