Java Developer – Belfast
Join a large financial services company as a Senior Java developer on an initial 8.5 months day rate contract based in the heart of Belfast.
As a senior Java developer you will be comfortable working within the context of a larger, distributed, team - with globally located colleagues in the USA, Ireland and India.
• The candidate will work with the business partners and analysts to understand the operational processes, to help translate the business requirements to technical design, develop solutions and deliver high quality code.
• As a Java developer you will be expected to be a Senior Development Member of the team with strong Java UI and Back End experience as well as having proven ability in how to approach, design and build enterprise-level solutions who is also ready to step up to the next level and also assume some leadership responsibilities.
• You as a Java Developer will have 2+ years of experience working with Spring/Hibernate
• Methodologies - Agile, Waterfall, Test Driven Development.
• BS/BA degree in IT (but we will consider Mathematics, Engineering, or other Science degree, or equivalent Commercial Experience)
This is a solid opportunity for a Java Developer. If you are happy to be represented and be put forward for this role – Java Developer - Contract – Belfast - (or would like more information) please send me an email to helen (a)solasconsulting.ie or call +353 (0) 1 536 7388 , indicating if you wish to be represented by Solas Consulting Group.