Technical Support Engineer
Our client, a multinational Insurance company is hiring a Technical Support Engineer to join the growing team. This is a permanent full time role based in D18 (Beside Green Luas). The Technical Support Engineer will join a team responsible for operational support and project work for internal business users
This is a career making opportunity to join an expanding multinational company and gain practical experience in a diverse number of technologies.
- Logging and taking ownership of all incidents, requests and other ticket types requested by the business or end users –through to completion.
- Document issue resolution information and relevant knowledge bases.
- Expand technical knowledge of currently supported IT services with the goal of being able to resolve more challenging tickets on first contact.
- Ad-hoc project work as necessary
- · 2+ years’ experience in a Tech Support, Service Desk role
- · Flexible for shift working covering 8:00AM to 6.00PM and occasional on call work
- · Experience with some of the follow technologies:
o Active Directory, DNS & DHCP/ WINS server
o Exchange server 2010/ 2013
o Familiar with the Microsoft Office product suite (e.g. MS Word, MS Visio, MS SharePoint).
o Some experience with Windows Server 2008 / 2012
o File and Print server
o Antivirus: Symantec/ Sophos and Kaspersky
o Mobile mail solutions
o VOIP / Avaya IP Systems
- €40,000 – €45,000 Salary DOE
- Health Insurance
- Pension Contribution
- Education Assistance
- Annual Bonus