Test Lead- permanent role-Dublin city, Ireland
* A degree-level qualification in a Computer Science discipline
* ISTQB certification
* Non-functional testing experience within telecommunications or finance industries advantageous
Desired Skills & Experience:
* At least 3 years' experience in a Test lead position as well as 3 years' experience testing across a variety of environments and industries.
* Scoping and creating functional and non-functional test plans and test data, maintaining the integrity of the test environment
* Test estimation and test planning experience essential
* Quality focused with attention to detail
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
* Ability to schedule tasks to manage time and project priorities
* Self-motivated with the ability to work on own initiative or as part of a team
* Ability to influence Stakeholders
* Proven ability to challenge conventional thought and offer unique perspectives and ideas
* Proven ability to deliver high profile activities to tight timescales
* Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines, with a drive and commitment to delivery
* Excellent analytical problem determination and solving skills
* Excellent time management and the ability to work to tight deadlines
* Experience working with geographically dispersed teams
* Strong relationship management
This Test Lead role (s) is an exciting new opportunity with our key client in the Dublin city area. The successful Test Lead will be in a permanent role and will be part of our client's growing team.
This role would suit anybody working in the following roles:
Test Lead, QA Lead, Junior Test Manager, Senior QA Engineer (with lead experience), Lead Tester, Lead Test Consultant
Are you an experienced Test Lead that is looking for a change in your career? If so please send an updated cv in strict confidence for this Test Lead role to Laura Guiney, IT Recruitment Manager, FRS Recruitment (086-7703751) via the apply link or share with friends/colleagues.
Test Lead, ISTQB, degree, functional testing, managing team of testers
FRS Recruitment is committed to promoting diversity and disability in the work place and is a KANCHI 100 company.