Senior Developer – Financial
A well established multi-national located in the heart of Dublin City Centre offer award winning solutions that enable Financial Institutions to manage many tasks efficiently and profitably. This a great varied role offering you to get exposure to the full SDLC and working with some excellent Financial Institutions with superb reputations, this will look fantastic on your cv. To apply send your CV via the link or call Ryan on 01 2449531 for more info.
You will be working on IT projects being a member of the project team developing and delivering IT .NET solutions to key Financial customers. My client will gladly hire Senior level .NET C# ASP.NET developers. You will be developing applications from detailed design specifications. Interacting with clients on client sites. Developing .NET solutions.
• Document and execute high quality test plans for functional areas under custom development and test
• Development of web applications based on .NET 4.5 technology
• Design, development and deployment of core application on MS technology stack
• Design and build an application development framework to improve quality and efficiency of code production
• Developing applications from detailed design specifications
• Develop automated unit tests and responsibility for testing own code before Systems Test and QA Test Phases begin
• Responsible for code reviews and ensuring coding standards are followed
• Bug Fixing
• Monitoring and Assisting Delivery of Development Tasks
• Working with the Test Manager in managing the System Test cycle
• Managing the Deployment of new Releases
• Preparing Project Plans in conjunction with Development Manager
Required Skills & Education
• 3 years' development experience
• At least 3 years' .NET experience of the following: - C#, ASP.NET, XML
• Experience with .NET 4.5
• Strong expertise with two or more of the following technologies: HTML, CSS, Ajax, JQuery, JSON, and ASP.NET.
• Database design / programming with MS SQL Server (2008 2012) and/or Oracle
• Experience with MS Workflow Foundation (4.0) is a plus.
• Familiar with Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2010 / 2012.
• Experience building public facing websites written in asp.net which are secure, performant highly scalable, and remotely maintainable will be advantageous
• Successfully managed technical delivery of a project
• Practical experience of the design and development of multi-layer applications
• Experience working with interface components
• Some experience from the financial services/banking/insurance industry sectors will be advantageous.
• Degree or Diploma in Computing or similar related qualification
• Microsoft Certification an advantage.