Senior Business Analyst - Contract
My client is looking to give you an excellent opportunity to work as a Contracted Business Analyst in their Dublin office. They are a leading global company that specialise in Financial Services. It is a high growth, financially well backed company headquartered in Dublin with offices globally.
Purpose of the Role
The IT Business Analyst will be expected to capture functional and non-functional IT requirements and work with business and IT stakeholders to establish a clear definition of the business requirements and scope on any project, and see those requirements through to delivery.
* Ability to develop strong relationships with client stakeholders of all levels
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Ability to develop strong relationships with both technical and non-technical members of the team
* Ability to contribute to the creation of an environment that motivates individuals to work collaboratively as a team
* Excellent time management, organising and planning skills with a keen attention to detail
What you need for this position
* 5+ years' experience desirable in a Business Analyst/Senior Business Analyst role
* Knowledge of Insurance/Financial Services Sector
* Drive to lead process and system improvement initiatives facilitating business and system change
* Broad understanding of business, business technology and applications
* 3RD Level Qualification in relevant discipline and awareness of Project Management methodologies
* Previous experience with facilitation and leading cross functional and regional review meetings
* Strong negotiation, presentation and communication skills, particularly with senior executives
* Business travel will be required
If this role does interest you, please apply through the link provided or contact Scott Hool at Reperio Human Capital.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.