We are looking for a QA Engineer with more than 3 years’ experience working in a software development environment using both manual and automated testing methods. This is an opportunity to become an integral member of the product development team - to share your knowledge and to learn.
Role & Responsibility
▪ In conjunction with fellow QA team members, develop and execute test plans to test all elements of new product releases
▪ Investigate issues to identify how the issue can be replicated
▪ Liaise with Software Engineers to assist them re-create and resolve issues
▪ Track defects using defect tracking tools (Jira)
▪ Participate in Scrum planning meetings and provide input from a QA perspective
▪ Make your product knowledge available to the support team for early life product deployments
▪ Carry out regression testing on new releases
▪ Build automated tests using proprietary tools and industry standard tools such as Selenium
▪ Assist in setup of test environments
▪ Contribute to the teams continual process improvement approach
▪ Strong understanding of the Agile/Scrum software development lifecycle
▪ Experience working with the Selenium automation framework
▪ Ability to review and understand requirements and the extent of testing required to ensure the requirement has been met
▪ Experience designing and building both manual and automated tests
▪ Strong written and verbal communication skills
▪ Excellent problem solving skills
▪ Strong knowledge of and experience using web server, database, browser and Windows technologies.
▪ Self-starter with the ability to learn quickly and make a valuable contribution to the QA team
▪ Educated to degree level with ISEB/ISTQB Foundation Certificate in Software Testing an advantage.
If you are happy to be represented and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please send me CV via the link or call me (T: 01 2449520) indicating if you wish to be represented by Solas Consulting Group.