RECRUITERS are proud to represent the world’s most vibrant marketplace employing 10,000's around the Globe with this Instructional Designer position.
What will I be doing?
You will be working across a global organization looking at learning methods and advancing them to create learning experiences and work on building a strong community through a virtual environment.
You will works closely with the design teams, project managers, global counterparts, and internal clients. This position requires a minimal amount of supervision.
You will also be responsible for some of the following:
- Manage stakeholder expectations against project recommendations to ensure consensus and agreement
- Design learning, performance, and business objectives that are relevant as per the agreed product recommendation incorporating learner considerations
- Utilize project management principles to develop a comprehensive project plan in which to manage the project timelines/deliverables
- Utilizing industry standard design principals, design and develop virtual material including: participant guides, PPTs or other visual aids, facilitator guides, job aids, training videos, and eLearnings using Articulate Storyline
- Deliver content in virtual 'Train the Trainer' sessions
What will I need?
In order to be considered for interview you will need to have a combination of the following
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A. or B.S.) or equivalent experience in eLearning development/instructional design.
- 1+ years of experience with virtual design of curriculums.
- 3+ years of experience with Instructional Design and multimedia.
- Understanding of rapid development tools for web based learning particularly Articulate Storyline. Knowledge of other tools considered a plus.
- Ability to read and interpret technical and other complex tools and documents into material people will understand.
- Ability to present information in one-on-one and group situations to internal and/or external clients
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Constructive thinking and alternative short- to long-term solutions must be considered
- Ability to build rapport with a diverse audience with virtual intuition
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, OneNote) and SharePoint including use of styles, templates and advanced formatting
- Graphic Design Experience and implementation via professional Design Software (e.g. Adobe illustrator/Photoshop or equivalent)
- Experience designing and developing trainings which utilizes Multimedia, such as eLearning, animation, video and audio
- Advanced understanding of instructional design principles, learning theory, and instructional technology and experience applying this knowledge to real world projects
- Experience in virtual and classroom facilitation a plus.
If you think this is the role for you then give me a call in confidence today on 01 6325040. This role is initially on a 9 month contract and offers an opportunity to work with a Global Organization on a competitive salary.