Network Engineer - Dublin (Contract)
Contract: 6 Month with an opportunity to extend
My client is offering you, a talented Network Engineer, the perfect opportunity to work for one of Ireland largest IT solutions companies based in North Dublin.
This is a great opportunity to test your skills in a client facing role and provide networking solutions and proactive maintenance to resolve network outages and minimalize potential future impact.
As a Network Engineer, you will be required to provide hardware and software lifecycle management, run-list automation and network standardization.
You will also be required to support customers with solutions to network related issues and ensure that a thorough root cause analysis is completed on all customer-impacting issues.
Qualifications & Experience
* IT Qualification (Third Level)
* 3 years relevant experience
Skills You Will Provide:
* Great knowledge of working within a Linux environment
* Very knowledgeable in TCP/IP networking and other core technologies such as BGP, DNS, MPLS & HTTP
* Cisco and Juniper routing and switching experience is required
* Experience in programming with Python and Perl
* Must work well as part of a team in a high energy environment
* Ability to troubleshooting and solving complex issues whilst also prioritising other work
If this sounds like your perfect role, please take this opportunity to get in contact with me so that we may confidentially discuss this further.
Key Words: Network Engineer, Third Level Network Engineer, Dublin, IT
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.