Information Security Manager - Dublin
A leading financial services company are seeking the expertise of an Information Security Manager to join their Dublin office. The IT Security Manager will primarily responsible for the information security regulations, audits and data protection.
You will be required to develop security action plans after thorough investigations and also provide suitable resolutions. You will work with a number of departments focusing on over all compliance and regulatory aspects.
A key player in designing the documentation for the information security's IT and business risk.
What you will have:
* Relevant bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
* Experience working in a high regulatory environment (financial services preference)
* Relevant professional certifications such as CISSP, CISA, CISM or similar
* Experience in developing security action plans
* Expert knowledge in technical terms such as data centres, disaster recovery, servers, storage, data centres.
* Strong documentation skills
* Understanding of technical terminology such as Servers, Data Centres and Disaster Recovery Plans, Identity, and Access Management, Pen Testing & Vulnerability Management
* Proven track record in risk management, information security, it auditing or project management
If you interested in this role or any IT Security roles, please apply online or contact John James Baird at Reperio Human Capital on 015253404.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.