Front End Developer (AngularJS) – Contract, Dublin 4
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to further your development career with Ireland’s leading retail bank.
Front End Developer (AngularJS), Contract, Dublin 4
Front End Developer Role and Responsibilities:
Our client is seeking an Angular Developer to join a growing team within Ireland’s leading retail bank.
The successful candidate will work in an Agile environment in the design and execution of web and mobile products.
· Working on business critical applications, supported by a team of technical experts
· Providing technical leadership and direction to colleagues and customers
· Developing the front end user interface code
· Writing automated unit tests for code
· Defining code architecture decisions
· Liaising between UI/UX and development team
What you need:
· 4+ years’ experience in front end development roles with at least 2 years’ experience in AngularJS
· Experience working in an Agile environment
· Knowledge and understanding of test driven development
What’s on offer:
· Competitive daily rate depending on experience
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Tinley Tubbert on +353 1 295 2850 for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.