Research Scientist – Fixed Term Contract, Galway
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to join a worldwide consultancy!
Research Scientist, Fixed Term Contract, Galway
Research Scientist Role and Responsibilities:
Our client is seeking a research scientist / post-doc who will pursue research in machine learning and discovery informatics.
The successful candidate will work with a world class research team and will be involved in cutting edge research aimed at a global audience.
There is potential for this role to become permanent.
· Working with both local and international researchers
· Working within multinational academic research settings
· Aiding in the implementation of research outcomes in the form of prototypes
· Some supervision of junior researchers
What you need:
· PhD in Computer Science, Applied Mathematics. Bioinformatics or similar field
· Working knowledge of statistical relational learning and unsupervised learning
· Hands on experience with knowledge discovery from graphs
· Knowledge of Python
· Experience with one or all of the following:
o GNU Octave
What’s on offer:
· €40K - €50K per annum
· 25 Days annual leave (+ 2 discretionary company days)
· Health insurance for employees and their dependants
· Educational Assistance
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Danielle on +353 1 295 2850 for a confidential discussion/Apply via email by ___.Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.