Your New Company
Founded in 2009 and operating in over 20 countries and offices in Belfast, Dungannon, Monaghan and Birmingham, we specialise in Managed IT Services, Consulting Services, Microsoft Azure Services and Solutions, Microsoft System Centre and Microsoft Software Development Services. We are constantly growing and developing as a company and believe our employees should grow and develop along with us. As an employer we aim to nurture our staff providing a positive, fun and supportive working environment, along with offering consistent training opportunities throughout their employment to supplement day to day support; not to mention excellent remuneration packages and a huge range of employee benefits that range across discounted high street and online shopping, travel, health and wellbeing to home and family life. Give us a call to find out more!
Your New Career
A highly technical role within our leading Solutions Consultancy Practice, the role holder will be responsible for leading project-based engagements for large corporate and government clients. This role will currently involve working with innovative Microsoft solutions for traditional on-premise architectures and deployments but also on Azure hybrid models. You will share our dedication and drive to creating, deploying and supporting primarily Microsoft software within a customer focused environment as the only provider of automation solutions for Microsoft across Europe and proud title holders of Microsoft Alliance and Microsoft Gold Partner.
Below gives a general outline of what we expect from our Solutions Consultant.
However, we are very interested in hearing from individuals specialising in the Desirable and Highly Desirable Criteria – whose job description will be specific to a combination of your skill set and responsibilities.
Hours: Normal working hours but flexibility may be required
Salary: Competitive and negotiable upon experience
As a Solutions Consultant, you will be responsible for;
- Pre-sales consultancy supporting sales team opportunities
- On-site installations against a defined project plan
- Applying root cause analysis to problems and have some experience of change control systems
- Ensuring that all system enhancements and service improvements, as defined in user requirements, are fit for purpose and applied correctly
- Travel to various on-site locations as and when required
- 5 years+ experience of providing Microsoft Server and Application installation services
- A fundamental technical understanding of Microsoft Technologies including Active Directory, Group Policy, Powershell
- Knowledge of SAN Technologies
- Understanding of networking concepts
- Previous experience of infrastructure deployment
Highly Desirable Criteria:
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2/2016
- Microsoft Exchange 2013/2016
- Microsoft Hyper V / VMWare
- Office 365
- Azure Infrastructure, including OMS
- 70-533: implementing Azure infrastructure solutions
- Excellent Communication skills including report writing
- Customer-service orientation
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to adapt to varying demands
- Passion and commitment to excel
Send your CV to us to apply (please ensure that your CV clearly demonstrates how you meet the above criteria). Alternatively give us a call on 028 9590 1712 and we will answer any of your queries.
Cased Dimensions is an Equal Opportunities Employer