itContracting are pleased to be partnering with our client, a global financing and fleet management company, in the hiring of Database and Data Design architects for their hub based in Dublin.
These is an integral role for the company as you will be leading the design and development of the database architecture. You will have primary responsibility for ensuring the integrity of the data and efficiency of data storage and retrieval.
You will have deep expertise across the latest database technologies and the design and implementation of data technologies in enterprise grade environments.
* You will work with the Solutions Architecture and Project Management teams to review all design changes and assess the impact of changes in the database architecture across the business
* Recommend designs to optimise database performance
* Assume responsibility for all database documentation, diagrams and data repositories
* Define the database design standards and the deployment process
* Provide support and maintenance activities for the Development and QA databases
* Create and maintain all data triggers, constraints and indexes
You should have a willingness to work with new technologies to design and build best-in-class database architecture. Ideally you will have experience with database technologies from the likes of Sybase, Oracle, Microsoft (MS SQL) and Cassandra, however deep expertise in equivalent technologies will also be highly beneficial.
If you would be interested in applying for this position please do so via the relevant links or email If you would like to discuss this position in confidence please call 01 218 7721.