Network Engineer - Dublin Daily Rate Contract
My client is offering you, a talented Network Engineer, the perfect opportunity to work as a third level network engineer in Dublin city centre.
My client is offering you the chance to work 40 hours per week (plus overtime) across 4 days in a very favorable shift pattern.
As a third level Network Engineer, you will be responsible for ensuring that customers are not impacted with networking issues and that arising issues are dealt with appropriately. Create permanent solutions for network outages, by performing a high level of analysis and troubleshooting. You will be required to perform code updates, configuration updates, hardware refreshes and cleanup/decoms. You will also be required to work with the engineering team to prevent future network outages.
Qualifications & Experience
* IT Qualification (Third Level)
* 3 years relevant experience
Skills You Will Provide:
* Great knowledge of working within a Linux environment
* Experience in TCP/IP networking and technologies such as DNS, OSPF, HTTP& MPLS
* Experience working with Cisco and Juniper routers
* Be customer focused
* Be a team player but also work off your own initiative
* Be flexible in the role
* Experience in programming with Python and Perl
If this sounds like your perfect role, please take this opportunity to get in contact with me so that we may confidentially discuss this further.
Key Words: Network Engineer, Third Level Network Engineer, Dublin, IT
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.