Applications are welcome from any experienced/lead developers who have had additional responsibilities for a number of projects or for managing more junior developers.
For my client, the most important attributes are that the prospective candidate has sincere ambition; is extremely self-disciplined and possesses the powerful ability to motivate others, as well as being incredibly innovative and detail-orientated.
It is essential that you have a deep interest in new technologies, as you will be making key technical decisions and expected to be working with the latest technical advancements where possible.
Key requirements include:
* Overseeing all system design and changes in system architecture
* Responsible for producing systems specification documents as required
* Provide in-depth analysis of client's technical requirements and propose viable solutions
* Responsible for technical training and mentoring junior developers
* Suggest and manage IT projects to improve the business' market reach
If you believe you are ready to assume a role with increased responsibility but greater rewards, knowing that your work is benefitting clients in Ireland, the UK, Australia and the USA, get in touch now; opportunities like this one don't come around too often.
This is a central Dublin based role however there may be infrequent travel required to client sites in Australia and the USA.
For more information, contact Sharon Riddell at Reperio, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.