Have you ever imagined yourself working with the latest technologies in the market, including Enterprise Java, Big Data, Analytics and EJB? Would you be interested in bringing your experience and ideas to a development team, which has a standard of high quality in Java codes in an Agile environment?
Recruiters are proud to represent this company, which is an independent Irish based IT Services and Technology Solutions Company providing cutting edge technology solutions to Telecommunication vendors and service operators. Based in Athlone, this company is hiring urgently Java Developers, experience in web services and with excellent analytical skills.
Sounds great. What do I need to be considered for interview?
- A 3rd level degree in Computer Science or IT
- 5+ years’ experience with Java/J2EE Development is essential
- Experience working with Junit, JMeter, Maven, ANT, GIT, SVN, BitBucket, Jenkins etc.
- Strong in web services including REST
- Experience working in an Agile environment with Engineering scrum teams is an added advantage
- Java Certification such as OCA/OCP/OCM is an added advantage
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task in order to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Eligible to work full time, in a permanent basis, in Europe