Senior C# .Net Developers - Front-end / Back-end
JOB ID: BBBH 10628
Our client, a privately owned, global company, has an established Software Research & Development Centre based in Dublin City Centre. They are looking to hire Senior C# .Net Developers for their team to assist with the design and development of smart business applications - desktop, tablet, mobile.
Suitable applicants will have strong C# .NET coding expertise and will have demonstrable development experience in large Enterprise Systems environments and a passion for change and innovation delivered through the smart design in a collaborative environment.
Why would you be interested in these Development roles?
* Excellent company culture with a vibrant team atmosphere
* Enterprise product serving the CRM needs of the firm (from the boardroom to the marketing department) within their entire global business delivering an exciting roadmap of features across its web, desktop, tablet and mobile applications
* Genuinely embrace and adapt the latest techniques and technologies to deliver world class solutions
* Excellent benefits including bonus to 20% and health insurance etc.
What does the Company do?
* Principal software R&D innovation and development centre providing innovative CRM software applications to support all of the firm's global business operations, from CRM to Big Data, Finance, Social Media, etc across all channels.
What will the job involve?
* The development of core modules, ensuring the quality of delivered software through maintenance of unit tests, continuous integration, completion of design and code reviews.
* Working in scrum team to refine requirements, prototype and deliver on new solutions or enhanced features.
Back-End experience needed:
* 4+ years strong .NET 4.0 skills.
* Experience working with WCF, SOAP and REST.
* nHibernate framework.
* Knowledge of net MVC.
* Unit test / Mocking frameworks (Rhino Mocks, Moq, etc.), Test Driven Development.
* SQL server development experience.
* Agile / Scrum
Desirable experience (not essential):
* JQuery, KnockoutJS.
* Dependency Injection / IOC (e.g. StructureMap, Castle Windsor).
Front-End experience needed:
* MVVM, Angular.
* Unit test (qunit, Jasmine, etc.)
* Mocking Framework (Moq, etc.)
* Experience with Angular 2 desirable
* Experience with CSS/LESS/SASS
* Bootstrap and Frontify desirable
* ASP.NET MVC. Helpers, HttpModules, ActionFilters, Dependency Resolver etc.
* Dependency Injection, IOC Framework (Structure Map, Ninject, etc.)
* WCF / Soap / Rest / Web API
* Agile, Test Driven development practice
* Unit-tests frameworks (nunit, RhinoMocks, etc.)
Personal Attributes: Analytical, a passion for designing and developing, motivation, excellent communication skill and a team player.
Interested in this role?
Upload your CV through our APPLY link and once clicked you will be able to upload your CV and enter contact details. We will review CV's within 24 hours and respond to suitable candidates ASAP.
We have sample CV templates and CV tips, which the recruiter will be happy to share with you!
More Information and Similar Roles
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040.
JOB ID: BBBH 10628