Application Security Engineer
A fantastic opportunity has arisen within my clients software team to join as an Application Security Engineer. Joining the team you will further consolidate their efforts to continually improve performance and functionality of all their current products.
You will primarily be focusing on all matters surrounding web application and will have a sound understanding of OWASP Top 10. You will be required to evaluate existing security policies and also introduce new security measures. A large proportion of the role will be assisting in the SDLC and promoting safe and secure coding principles.
What you will have as Application Security Engineer:
* At least 5 years' experience working on web based applications in a security or developer capacity.
* Previous programming background using one or more languages (C, C++, C#, Java, 4GL).
* Experience with automation testing tools.
* Previous experience working within encryption.
* Knowledge and working experience with analytic tools (burpsuite, wireshark etc)
* Development and application of security procedures.
* Previous Cloud exposure.
* Vulnerability testing and reporting.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well established company and get involved in one of IT's hottest job prospects. If you are a tactical and motivated individual then I would like to hear from you.
For more information please contact John James Baird at Reperio Human Capital on 015253404 or apply online.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.