Deskside Support Engineer (Level 2)
Excellent opportunity available for a Deskside Support Engineer. The Successful Deskside Support Engineer will work on a small team on site in a well know multinational technology company in Co. Kildare.
This permanent role will involve supporting incidents and requests for a wide range of laptops, PC's, Audio Visual equipment, barcode printers and scanners.
JOB REFERENCE: BBBH 10732
Why would I be interested in this Job?
* Gain invaluable experience with a household name in the Tech industry
* Be part of the team responsible for building and operating a world-class Information Technology infrastructure for a global business
* This is an opportunity to explore, create and evaluate products and technology for worldwide business systems.
* Competitive starting salary.
What will I do as a Desktop Support Engineer?
* Provide 1st & 2nd level desktop support for approx. 4000 users locally and across EMEA
* Troubleshooting hardware and software issues on desktops, laptops, tablets, BYO devices
* Deploying and troubleshooting Microsoft Operating Systems, Office suite and other mainstream software
* Adhering to strict policies and processes around security and data protection
* Working hours are 8am - 4:30pm (Mon - Fri)
What do I need to become a Desktop Support Engineer?
* 1+ years hand on commercial desktop support experience in a busy IT environment
* Commercial experience in remote PC fault diagnosis/troubleshooting
* Strong troubleshooting skills with PC hardware
* Strong Windows OS and Microsoft Office suite experience
* Excellent communication skills
* Safe Pass certified would be an advantage
Apply today for more information:
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040