Your New Company
Founded in 2009 and operating in over 20 countries and offices in Belfast, Dungannon, Monaghan and Birmingham, we specialise in Managed IT Services, Consulting Services, Microsoft Azure Services and Solutions, Microsoft System Centre and Microsoft Software Development Services. We are proud title holders of Microsoft Alliance and Microsoft Gold Partner. We are constantly growing and developing as a company and believe our employees should grow and develop along with us. As an employer we aim to nurture our staff providing a positive, fun and supportive working environment, along with offering consistent training opportunities throughout their employment to supplement day to day support; not to mention excellent remuneration packages (see below) and a huge range of employee benefits. Give us a call to find out more!
Your New Career
A highly technical 3rd line support role within the Service Department, it will involve working within our Managed Service from the perspective of a specialist infrastructure engineer – the scope of your role will depend on your expertise and background which we aim to utilise, build and expand on throughout your career. You will share our dedication and drive to creating, deploying and supporting pioneering software within a customer focused environment as the only provider of automation solutions for Microsoft across Europe and proud title holders of Microsoft Alliance and Microsoft Gold Partner
Duties and Responsiblities:
- Monitoring, managing and troubleshooting live environments
- Day to day management of a number of both physical and virtual servers spanning multiple domains, including the patching and updating of related infrastructure and VDI desktops
- Incident resolution at both 2nd and 3rd line support level
- Applying root cause analysis to problems and have solid experience of change control systems
- Ensuring that all system enhancements and service improvements, as defined in user requirements, are fit for purpose and applied correctly
- Travel to various on-site locations as and when required.
Below in the essential criteria gives a general outline of what we expect from our Tier 3 Support Engineers.
Locations: We have multiple roles in Birmingham and Belfast
Hours: 37.5 hours per week (Rota based shift patterns ranging from 7am starts to 10pm finishes)
Salary: Negotiable with attractive benefits including but not limited to laptop and mobile phone
- 3 years+ experience of providing IT Support services or equivalent experience of customer facing Technical services
- Administration and maintaining experience of SCCM - packaging & pushing out applications
- Active Directory experience (at Group Policy Level)
- A fundamental technical understanding of Microsoft Technologies includinng DNS, DHCP, Virtualisation
- Knowledge of SAN technologies
- Knowledge of Citrix Infrastructure
- Knowledge of backups solutions
- Understanding of network concepts
- Previous experience of infrastructure deployment using SCCM, ideally within managed IT services environment
We would particularly like to hear from you if you are competent to 3rd line Support level in any of the following technologies:
- Hyper V/VMware
- Citrix XenApp 6.5, Xen Desktop 7.5 or Storefront
- Hitachi Storage
If you have any queries please contact Nicola on 07826010507 or to directly apply click on the button below and apply with your CV.
Cased Dimensions is an equal opportunities employer