QA Automation Engineer
My client have an exciting opportunity for a QA Automation Engineer to join their expanding team. We are seeking a talented individual with a career interest in QA Automation to work on some of the most challenging, high-profile and large-scale development projects in Ireland.
My client is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. They have a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
• Experience of creating and maintaining test environments and automation frameworks
• Design and implement automation test plans using Microsoft Test Manager.
• Propose enhancements and solutions to increase test automation efficiency and coverage
• Knowledge of a variety of continuous integration environments (Jenkins, TeamCity)
• Collaborate with the build and release team to ensure the continuous integration environment is performing efficiently
• Good working knowledge of source code management systems. TFS, Git would be advantageous
• Experience with test data generation tools and writing test fixtures
• Strong technical troubleshooting and diagnostic skills
• QA Automation Engineer with at least 3+ years’ experience in QA
• You as QA Automation Engineer will have In-depth QA experience using Microsoft Test Manager in particular, automation
• Experience with common automation tools including as many of the following as possible, Specflow, Selenium, Fitnesse, SoapUI, CodedUI
• The ideal QA Automation Engineer will have knowledge of OO languages, e.g., C#, VB.Net, etc.
• Good knowledge of Test Methodologies such as BDD
• Good knowledge of relational databases and SQL Server
• Good knowledge of Architectural Designs and Concepts
• Strong Communications Skills, with the ability to document test analysis, bug reports and test scripts
• ISTQB certification a bonus
This is a solid opportunity for a QA Automation Engineer. If you are happy to be represented and be put forward for this role QA Automation Engineer – Dublin - (or would like more information) please send me an email to John(a)solasconsulting.ie or call 01 2449516, indicating if you wish to be represented by Solas Consulting Group.