Our client is a leading multinational company based in Dublin.
They have an immediate requirement for an IT Security and Compliance Analyst is to ensure compliance with the various data protection regulations.
This role is offered as a daily rate contract with a good possibility of extension.
• Create analytical documents and reports, such as, but not limited to, audit reports, risk assessments, remediation plans.
• Ensure IT Projects comply with the company’s policies and procedures.
• Advise on industry best practices, standards.
• When project remediation is required, work with other IT resources to develop requirements in response to the changes requested.
• Keep abreast of regulatory reporting, rules and changes; keep departments (as defined) current and informed of issues.
• Read, analyse and anticipate potential impact of GDPR (General Data protection Regulation) regulation and other such as PCI and SOX.
• Identify and manage risk areas; present risk issues and items to senior management for review
• Support data collection, analyses, preparation and coordination of responses for regulatory audits, corrective action plans, quality/performance improvement plans
• Support the IT Portfolio Manager in ensuring standards are maintained across the portfolio on how projects are run, ensuring the tracking and remediation of audit issues related to project execution.
• Acting as a single point of contact, handle all queries about your responsible area within the International IT Security team, in a professional and timely manner.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or another related field.
• Knowledge of data protection standards such as EU data protection Act/PCI/GDPR/ISO.
• Ideally 3+ years’ experience with the management of compliance documentation including policies, procedures, supplemental materials, management of annual documentation reviews
• Assisting Compliance department with evidence collection during audits, reviews, and risk assessments
• Working with subject matter experts in various departments to create new documentation as needed
• Performing gap analysis of various compliance frameworks
• Exceptional analytical and quantitative skills with great attention to detail
• Comprehensive understanding and experience of both waterfall and agile software development approaches
The role will involve travel to the UK.
This is an excellent opportunity to work on an interesting project, with good rates on offer and an excellent working environment. Please contact Derek Smyth for more information on 01 6621000, or simply email your Cv through the link.