Avonbrook Software Solutions was established in Ireland to provide quality software solutions to the automotive sector.
The Avonbrook team has extensive automotive experience and was among the first in Europe to develop technology for dealerships, dealer groups and vehicle importers and distributors.
The flagship product, FortunaPro is recognised as being one of the most technologically advanced and functionally rich DMS products available in the European market.
Our customers are the lifeblood of Avonbrook and our goal is to provide them with a standard of technical support that is second to none. It’s essential that our front line support can nurture and grow relationships with the customer base such that results are mutually beneficial.
Our primary aim is to make the customer experience as good as possible. We need to surpass contractual obligations and work towards a continuous improvement of our services
The role of Software Support Engineer will be to handle customer questions and issues in an efficient manner whilst realising and appreciating the customer’s perspective. The ability to re-assure customers whilst following through with a successful timely solution is essential. Working as part of a team providing support, you will listen, respond, research or escalate customer enquiries accordingly.
Key Duties & Responsibilities -· Handling a wide variety of customer queries from call start to closure, escalating as appropriate
· Taking ownership of support calls
· Accurately logging support calls and providing Initial Contact Fix wherever possible
· Identifying opportunities to deliver assistance and training where required
· Communicating with team members, other departments and management, to deliver timely resolution and improve customer satisfaction
· Liaising with other Avonbrook staff or departments to develop and to maintain high levels of customer service and effective resolution of customer enquiries.
· Working with the Team Leaders to ensure daily activities are focused on achievement of departmental and customer objectives
At Avonbrook, we pride ourselves on maintaining an ethos of excellence at all department levels. We look for people who show passion and enthusiasm and have the ability to see opportunities and grow our business. An outgoing personality with excellent social skills is essential for this role. We’re looking for people who are eager to learn and develop new knowledge and skills, because we recognise that our business development is dependent on yours. Comprehensive training on our product solutions will be provided during employee induction and on an ongoing basis.
Ideal Candidate Requirements:
· A background working in a technical, problem solving customer service environment
· Experience of investigating and identifying solutions to a wide range of situations
· You’ll be resourceful and well organised, and are prepared to take responsibility for successful issue resolution
· You’ll have high level analytical, problem solving and trouble shooting skills
· Above all, you will show reliability and have a passion and commitment to providing service excellence
· Experience with Excel, Word & Microsoft SQL Server packages
· Excellent communication skill and telephone manner
· Some knowledge of accountancy is also advantageous
· Experience in Automotive Industry is desirable but not essential
· Ability to work outside normal hours – support for customers in other time zones
This aspect of our business is rapidly growing and consequently working outside normal hours will be required. Overnight work however is not currently envisaged.