IT Jobs: Our client are a leading Financial Services firm based in Dublin City Centre. They have an immediate requirement for a Lean Lead for a 6 month daily rate contract.
Our client are a leading Financial Services firm based in Dublin City Centre.
They have an immediate requirement for a Lean Lead for a 6 month daily rate contract.
The client’s overall business objective is to employ Lean management systems / operating systems / mind-sets and behavioural tools & techniques to engage and energise associates to install a continuous focus on the end-to-end process from a customer perspective. The role will lead Lean implementation “waves” as well as on-going support to areas which have completed the wave deployment and require occasional support and coaching.
The expected outcome is increased capacity of internal resources which will then be applied to higher value added client activities, regulatory / business initiatives over time.
The Lean Leader will also be responsible for coaching and developing internal resource capability for increased internal capacity.
The Lean Leader will leverage the Lean tools and methods to work both with the staff level associates as well as regional senior management. The role will report to the EMEA Lean Master who is responsible for the EMEA Finance Lean deployment in coordination with the corporate approach to the Lean deployment.
Principal Accountabilities of Position:
• Work with senior management in identification and prioritization of Lean based Continuous improvement projects during the deployment wave.
• Facilitate and lead process improvement teams for initial wave deployment and on-going support and coaching.
• Provide assistance to business unit leadership for process improvement topics.
• Mentor and provide technical support to Lean continuous improvement waves.
• Assist in developing and sustaining a lean continuous improvement culture understood and embraced by MetLife associates.
• Assist MetLife leadership in selection, prioritization, planning and launch of Lean continuous improvement wave deployment.
• Ensure alignment of projects with business objectives.
• Ensure appropriate governance of projects through checkpoint / tollgate reviews.
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) of position:
• Project delivered on time and on Budget.
• Building up skills and capabilities of team.
• Identify and delivering benefits.
Essential Experience, Skills and Competencies:
• Subject matter expert on lean principles, tools & practices.
• Demonstrated results managing large organizational projects using Lean methodology and tools.
• Provides direction & support to implementation waves.
• Ensures realization of implementation benefits, mind-sets & behaviours.
• Experience managing and mentoring people and evaluating performance.
• Proven experience driving significant change in a diverse organization.
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
For more information, please contact Derek Smyth at 6621000, or please apply today for immediate consideration.