We are currently recruiting for an experienced QA Test Lead / Manager to develop, co-ordinate and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure our clients product quality.
The QA Lead / Manager responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, working with development on debugging and defining corrective actions. He/She will also review system requirements & track quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts.
The successful candidate will monitor all stages of software development, define, allocate & track testing progress to identify & resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards, and ensure that all pre-agreed testing is being conducted & the results aggregated & outcomes reported.
• Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
• Analysis, creation and management of formal documentation – including, but not limited to, project test plans, reports and proposals when necessary.
• Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
• Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
• Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools.
• Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs across all components.
• Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
• Develop co-ordinate and apply testing processes for new and existing products.
• Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers, DevOps, and product managers) to identify system requirements.
• Blockchain Development experience a plus.
• Experience with performance and/or security testing is a core requirement.
• Proven work experience in software development.
• Proven work experience in software quality assurance.
• Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools & processes.
• Experience in writing clear, concise & comprehensive test plans and test cases.
• Hands-on experience with both white box & black box testing.
• Hands-on experience with automated testing tools.
• Solid knowledge of SQL & scripting.
• Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.