Our Client currently has an immediate require for 2nd Level Support Engineer for a 6 Month Contract.
This position will have responsibility for providing technical support users at both end user and server level.
If you are Immediately Available or can start a position within a 1-2 week time frame, we would be very interested in speaking with you.
Responsibilities of 2nd Level Support Engineer:
* Interact with users via telephone, e-mail and the web, providing technical support and problems solving abilities Identify, evaluate and prioritise user issues and complaints
* Analyse user problems and formulate plans of resolution
* Utilise all technical resources to solve user problems
* Escalate unresolved issues to the support team as necessary
* Participate in departmental training activities including training programs in support of new technologies, procedures, and customer service enhancements
* Additional projects as required such as preparing system and user documentation and testing
Technical Experience Required:
* Experience in providing technical support to enterprise level environment
* Working knowledge of Microsoft (Windows Server 2008/2012, Microsoft Exchange and Active Directory)
* Setup, operation and troubleshooting of TCP/IP networking
* Experience with VMware ESX Server or VMware products
* MCSA / CCNA
If you would like to apply for this position; please forward you're CV to Matthew Duane Rice