Information Security Analyst required for leading Global Technology Company working in a Finical Services environment based in Dublin City center. The Security Analyst will work directly with clients Security Operations team to support security incidents. You will work directly with clients Vulnerability Remediation team to support, direct and produce vulnerability remediation proposals.
What do you need?
* At least 5 years of Full time work experience in information Security
* Experience within a financial service/technology environment
* Good working knowledge of financial service industry regulations eg SOx PCI, Card Processing Scheme Compliance Irish & UK Financial Service requirements
* Information security management qualifications such as CISSP, CEH, CISA
* Microsoft Office Tools (Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint) - The ability to create high quality documentation such as Presentations, Risk Assessments, Reports and completing metrics and spreadsheets. Experience with VB Scripting, beneficial
* Strong problem solving and communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to translate complex issues into clear risk/issue summaries and required action plans
* Ability to effectively prioritise, execute tasks and handle multiple project concurrently with minimum supervision. Motivated, self-directed and attentive to detail.
For immediate interview and start please send your CV in confidence to (see below)